Croeso i Blwydden 4
Welcome to Year 4
Mr Rowe is the class teacher.
Miss Burns is the class assistant.
Our topic this term is Castles and Dragons.
We will be learning about:
- Different parts of a castle.
- The lives of different people in a castle.
- The rich and the poor.
- Finding out about local castles.
- Creating models of castles.
- Weapons and defences.
- Reading 'How to train a dragon'
- Visiting a castle.
This week in year 4 we have been:
- Identifying differences between formal and informal texts.
- Creating success criteria for a recount.
- Learning to complete a recount skeleton.
- Orally retelling a recount using pictures.
- Learning to tell the time in 5-minute intervals.
- Demonstrating our knowledge of time through a carousel of activities.
- Identifying different types of forces.
- Learning to label different forces.
- Learning to play the guitar.