Croeso i Blwydden 4
Welcome to Year 4
Mr Rowe is the class teacher.
Mrs Sears-Neale is the class assistant.
Our topic this term is Brazil.
We will be learning about:
- The location, population and climate..
- Culture - clothing, dancing, music and art.
- Significant events.
- Influential people and more.
This week in year 4 we have been:
- Learning about report texts.
- Identifying the features of report texts.
- Creating success criteria for report texts.
- Adding and subtracting different amounts of money using the column method.
- Finding change from different amounts.
- Creating fact files about famous Brazilian people.
- Learning about a range of habitats and identifying what belongs in each one.
- Participating in coding club and guitars.